- Don’t be a dick.
- There is no registration
- There is no fee to participate in the run.
- You are responsible for the campsite fee.
- You must check in at the campsite office
- The major costs for the run are paid for by the sponsors. So thank them.
- The beer at the campsites is free while it lasts. (21 and over)
- No one is going to hold your hand. Have your shit together.
- Show respect and you will get respect.
- Ride with your head. Find a pace you are comfortable with. It is not a race.
- The chase truck is for emergencies only. Please have a good reason for calling it.
- Do not ask chase truck to carry your crap.
- Clean up after yourself at the campsites.
- Make sure your brake light works.
- Bring rain gear. No matter the weather, we ride.
- If you’re unsure of how to deal with a challenging situation, please refer to rule number one.
- Have fun.
We want everybody to have a great time, we just don’t want anyone to die while you are at it. Please do not drink and ride.
If you have more questions Check out the FAQ Page. or Contact us. Follow along on Twitter or Instagram.
Hope to see you all there. ~ Walter