I am working on a full report, but for the moment I am gonna confirm that this may have been the BEST GYPSY RUN YET!
If you are coming in from out of town and need a pillow…
Hotels near the shop.
410 U.S. 46, South Hackensack, NJ 07606 (201) 440-4476
636 U.S. 46, Teterboro, NJ (201) 440-1690 (0.9 mi S)
650 Terrace Avenue, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (201) 288-6100 (0.5 mi W)
Hotels near Cool Beans (Fridays starting point)
393 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 265-4201
Comfort Inn & Suites
211 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (877) 587-6266
601 From Road Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 262-6900
There is been some confusion about the campsites. I’m sorry that’s my fault.
- Camping is $20 Per Person Per Night.
- You can pay for your campsite in advance by calling the campsite.
Landers River Trips.
(69 De Mauro Lane, Narrowsburg, NY 12764)
When you call make sure you mention the Gypsy Run.
Toll Free: (800) 252-3925
- You can pay for your campsite the day of as well. No problem!
- If you can only come Friday you just pay for Friday. If you can only come Saturday you just pay for Saturday. If you coming both nights …
- Everybody has to check in at the office when you get there.
- If you have purchased your campsite in advance your check-in is going to go a LOT quicker.
- Once you check in you’ll receive your wristbands and then you can go set up your site.
- The sites are on a first come, first served basis. If you want to lean-to you are going to have to be at the front of the pack.
- You can download a map of the campsite HERE.
- I hope this clears up any confusion. If you have more questions feel free to contact us
- Don’t be a dick.
- There is no registration
- There is no fee to participate in the run.
- You are responsible for the campsite fee.
- You must check in at the campsite office
- The major costs for the run are paid for by the sponsors. So thank them.
- The beer at the campsites is free while it lasts. (21 and over)
- No one is going to hold your hand. Have your shit together.
- Show respect and you will get respect.
- Ride with your head. Find a pace you are comfortable with. It is not a race.
- The chase truck is for emergencies only. Please have a good reason for calling it.
- Do not ask chase truck to carry your crap.
- Clean up after yourself at the campsites.
- Make sure your brake light works.
- Bring rain gear. No matter the weather, we ride.
- If you’re unsure of how to deal with a challenging situation, please refer to rule number one.
- Have fun.
We want everybody to have a great time, we just don’t want anyone to die while you are at it. Please do not drink and ride.
Hope to see you all there. ~ Walter
On Saturday Night World Renowned tattoo artist Mike Lucena of Flyrite Tattoo will be setting up The Gypsy Run Tattoo Shop.
He is going to work as long as he can or until he runs out of ink. We will have a sign up sheet at the T-shirt booth starting Friday.
Starting at 7am meet up at:
Cool Beans Coffee Shop
304 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell, NJ 07649
• Depart at 10 am
• Lunch stop in Woodstock, NY
• Ride to Campsite
Landers River Trips
69 De Mauro Lane Narrowsburg, NY 12764
• Set up Camp for the Weekend
• Dinner and Drinks available at the Campsite[/one_third] [one_third spacing=”yes” last=”no” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]• Saturday Sept 12th.
• Depart at 10 am for a ride through Pennsylvania and New York
• Lunch stop somewhere in Pennsylvania or New York
• Return to Campsite
69 De Mauro Lane Narrowsburg, NY 12764
• Dinner and Drinks available at the Campsite
• Tattoos, Games & Awards[/one_third] [one_full spacing=”yes” last=”no” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]• Sunday Sept 13th.
• Wake up.
• Clean up after yourself
• Go home.
• See you next year![/one_full]
The name says it all! Using state of the art internets technology The BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER the ultimate in virtual Gypsy Running! From the comfort of your own home you can share in all the excitement of riding your hardcore chopper (or any bike, we really don’t care.) through the beautiful hills and Valleys of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania! Click HERE to follow your Bros as they deal with all the fun and excitement, so you don’t have to. If you are brave enough to swing a leg over your Super Duper Hardcore FXR (Again… Really any bike is fine buy us as long as it’s not a scooter.) and run with the pack The BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER scales to any browser, Tablet or Smart Phone. If you get separated from the pack you can use the BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER to find your Bros and catch up! See you all on the run! (Except you SCOOTER BASTARDS!!)