If you are coming in from out of town and need a pillow…
Hotels near the shop.
410 U.S. 46, South Hackensack, NJ 07606 (201) 440-4476
636 U.S. 46, Teterboro, NJ (201) 440-1690 (0.9 mi S)
650 Terrace Avenue, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (201) 288-6100 (0.5 mi W)
Hotels near Cool Beans (Fridays starting point)
393 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 265-4201
Comfort Inn & Suites
211 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (877) 587-6266
601 From Road Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 262-6900
There is been some confusion about the campsites. I’m sorry that’s my fault.
- Camping is $20 Per Person Per Night.
- You can pay for your campsite in advance by calling the campsite.
Landers River Trips.
(69 De Mauro Lane, Narrowsburg, NY 12764)
When you call make sure you mention the Gypsy Run.
Toll Free: (800) 252-3925
- You can pay for your campsite the day of as well. No problem!
- If you can only come Friday you just pay for Friday. If you can only come Saturday you just pay for Saturday. If you coming both nights …
- Everybody has to check in at the office when you get there.
- If you have purchased your campsite in advance your check-in is going to go a LOT quicker.
- Once you check in you’ll receive your wristbands and then you can go set up your site.
- The sites are on a first come, first served basis. If you want to lean-to you are going to have to be at the front of the pack.
- You can download a map of the campsite HERE.
- I hope this clears up any confusion. If you have more questions feel free to contact us
On Saturday Night World Renowned tattoo artist Mike Lucena of Flyrite Tattoo will be setting up The Gypsy Run Tattoo Shop.
He is going to work as long as he can or until he runs out of ink. We will have a sign up sheet at the T-shirt booth starting Friday.
The name says it all! Using state of the art internets technology The BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER the ultimate in virtual Gypsy Running! From the comfort of your own home you can share in all the excitement of riding your hardcore chopper (or any bike, we really don’t care.) through the beautiful hills and Valleys of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania! Click HERE to follow your Bros as they deal with all the fun and excitement, so you don’t have to. If you are brave enough to swing a leg over your Super Duper Hardcore FXR (Again… Really any bike is fine buy us as long as it’s not a scooter.) and run with the pack The BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER scales to any browser, Tablet or Smart Phone. If you get separated from the pack you can use the BRICK TAMLAND DOPPLER 12000 GYPSY RUN TRACKER MAPPER to find your Bros and catch up! See you all on the run! (Except you SCOOTER BASTARDS!!)