There is been some confusion about the campsites. I’m sorry that’s my fault.
- Camping is $20 Per Person Per Night.
- You can pay for your campsite in advance by calling the campsite.
Landers River Trips.
(69 De Mauro Lane, Narrowsburg, NY 12764)
When you call make sure you mention the Gypsy Run.
Toll Free: (800) 252-3925
- You can pay for your campsite the day of as well. No problem!
- If you can only come Friday you just pay for Friday. If you can only come Saturday you just pay for Saturday. If you coming both nights …
- Everybody has to check in at the office when you get there.
- If you have purchased your campsite in advance your check-in is going to go a LOT quicker.
- Once you check in you’ll receive your wristbands and then you can go set up your site.
- The sites are on a first come, first served basis. If you want to lean-to you are going to have to be at the front of the pack.
- You can download a map of the campsite HERE.
- I hope this clears up any confusion. If you have more questions feel free to contact us