- Don’t be a dick.
- There is no registration
- There is no fee to participate in the run.
- You are responsible for the campsite fee.
- You must check in at the campsite office
- The major costs for the run are paid for by the sponsors. So thank them.
- The beer at the campsites is free while it lasts. (21 and over)
- No one is going to hold your hand. Have your shit together.
- Show respect and you will get respect.
- Ride with your head. Find a pace you are comfortable with. It is not a race.
- The chase truck is for emergencies only. Please have a good reason for calling it.
- Do not ask chase truck to carry your crap.
- Clean up after yourself at the campsites.
- Make sure your brake light works.
- Bring rain gear. No matter the weather, we ride.
- If you’re unsure of how to deal with a challenging situation, please refer to rule number one.
- Have fun.
We want everybody to have a great time, we just don’t want anyone to die while you are at it. Please do not drink and ride.
Hope to see you all there. ~ Walter