Check out the Gypsy Run coverage on the Mighty Chop Cult! They have supported my favorite form of fun since the beginning!
Starting today you can reserve your Campsite for the Gypsy Run.
To make it easier on everyone The campsite will be handling the reservations directly.
The campsite fee for this year is $20 per person per night.
(69 De Mauro Lane, Narrowsburg, NY 12764)
When you call make sure you mention the Gypsy Run.
Toll Free: (800) 252-3925
Monday – Friday 9am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 8pm
Sunday – 8am to 7pm
Hello fellow and future Gypsy Runners! Here is a basic rundown for this year’s run
Friday Sept. 9th
- Meet at Cool Beans Coffee Shop in Oradell NJ
- Kickstands up at 10am
- Ride all day through the Catskills region of New York (Around 250mi)
- Arrive at our Campsite around 5pm
- Dinner around 8pm
- Music, Movies and drinks all night.
Sat. Sept 10th.
- Wake up
- Choose your own Route! We will have several maps to choose from. Ride as little or as much as you want.
- Back to the campsite for Dinner and games of skill and stupidity.
- Awards presentation.
- Continue with the fun…
Sun. Sept 11th
- Get up.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Ride home to the warm embrace of your loved ones
Jay & Virginia got married this weekend after getting engaged on last year’s Gypsy Run. Can wait to see what they have up their sleeves for this year!
Our Tenth Anniversary. Sept. 9, 10 & 11 2016.
I am working on a full report, but for the moment I am gonna confirm that this may have been the BEST GYPSY RUN YET!
If you are coming in from out of town and need a pillow…
Hotels near the shop.
410 U.S. 46, South Hackensack, NJ 07606 (201) 440-4476
636 U.S. 46, Teterboro, NJ (201) 440-1690 (0.9 mi S)
650 Terrace Avenue, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (201) 288-6100 (0.5 mi W)
Hotels near Cool Beans (Fridays starting point)
393 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 265-4201
Comfort Inn & Suites
211 New Jersey 17 Paramus, NJ 07652 (877) 587-6266
601 From Road Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 262-6900