I have been getting a lot of questions about the run this year. More than usual. This is obviously a failure on my part to disseminate information effectively. So lets see if we can fix that.
- Read through our FAQs and NEWS section to see if your answer is there.
- There is no registration or fee to participate in the run.
- The sponsors are not paying for your food, gas or camping.
- We Depart from Cool Beans Coffee Shop Friday Morning at 10 am.
- 304 Kinderkamack Rd, Oradell, NJ 07649
- The chase truck my not be able to help you. Be prepared.
- Make sure your bike is sorted out. Don’t hurt yourself or anyone else.
- If the past is any indication it will RAIN and you will get wet. Be prepaired.
- There are plenty of gas stations and places to eat on the route and around the campsite.
- It is not a RACE. Find a pace you are comfortable with and enjoy the ride.
- Maps will post before the run. As late as possible. There is a good reason for this.
- Printed Maps will be available Friday morning at Cool Beans Coffee shop.
- Saturday’s Maps will be available at the T-shirt Booth Friday Night / Sat Morning.
- We are staying at the same CAMPSITE Friday and Saturday Night
- Narrowsburg Campground 69 De Mauro Lane, Narrowsburg, NY 12764 (800) 252-3925
- There will be a food truck with delicious and affordable food at the campsite.
- Beer is FREE, (You can thank the sponsors for this) while it lasts, as long as you are 21 or older.
- You must PAY for your CAMPSITE. Cost is $20 per person per night.
- You CAN NOT reserve a specific site. First come first served. There is plenty of room for everybody.
- You must CHECK IN at the CAMPSITE office when you arrive and get a wristband.
- You can pay for your CAMPSITE in ADVANCE. This makes check in twice as fast!
- I can’t recommend this enough! You should really do this.
The Events / Awards
- You can sign up for the EVENTS at the t-shirt booth.
- You may win a trophy, bragging rights and awesome prizes.
- Judges will have final say if disputes arise.
- No bribing judges! (Just kidding, you can TOTALLY bribe the judges.)
I think that covers it? Seriously, if you still have questions email us and I will do my best to get right back to you.